SJ rock Kpop world again. ^^
According to the Seoul Metropolitan Government a total of 110,000 people have used swimming pools in parks close to the Hangang River since their opening on July 1.
The riverside parks are regarded as a pleasant environment for rest and relaxation for families. The pools, which are divided into pools for adults, youngsters and infants, provide a refreshing view of the Hangang River at reasonable rates.
Visitors can choose the swimming pool or water fun facility that suits their needs, and have a great time near their homes without having to travel far.
The facilities are open every day until August 28, from 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
Parking fees are discounted by 50% for users of the facilities. However, it is recommended that visitors use public transportation, as the parking lots are crowded.
Who is eligible?
– International students enrolled in BA·MA·PHD, Korean language programs in universities in Seoul.
– Korean(BA·MA·PHD) university students in Seoul
※ Applicants must be able to participate throughout June-August
How to join?
1. Recruitment start around April and at the latest ends in May.
※ If you want to apply after the application period is over, you need to contact the person in charge directly.
2. Please download an application form from http://global.seoul.go.kr under the “SGC programs” section.
3. Send it to email@example.com
( After we process your applicaion, an interview schedule will be sent to successful applicants, via e-mail.)
What are the activities?
– Workshop: overnight retreat
– Policy Proposal Contest: “Seoul I propose…”
( Most importantly, the ‘end-product’ of the forum is to have each group of students propose constructive
ideas to the city of Seoul as well as participate in the execution of such ideas.)
– Official visits: DMC(Seoul Digital Media City), Sky Park, TOPIS and Hangang Project headquarters
– Volunteering at Children’s Centers
– Cultural Activities: Visiting Blue House and the National Assembly building, appearing on KBS’s hit TV program Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies(미녀들의 수다), group workshops, etc.
* Activity programs are subject to change.
What are the benefits?
– Members will receive an official certificate of participation from the Mayor of Seoul
– Policy proposals may be introduced on various media sources
– Members will tour organizations affiliated with the Seoul Metropolitan Government
– Various networking opportunities and increased exposure to other SGC and Seoul Metropolitan Government’s programs
– Most of all, you will have fun while we take you on special tours and activities that will make your life in Seoul more enjoyable.
– Contact: Yu Hwa Jang
– Phone: 02-2075-4112
– Fax: 02-723-3206
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org